A financial services firm must successfully deliver new IT projects to meet the demands of the business.
TrueProject provides managers and executives with visibility into processes as well as best practices standardization, optimization, and enforcement. This results in reduced costs and disruption associated with project reviews and process audits, reduced rework as a result of early warnings into potential risks, consistent stakeholder and project team feedback, and streamlined process for defining, institutionalizing, and communicating optimized processes.
A large financial services firm must successfully deliver new IT projects to meet the demands of the business. Their Project Management Office (PMO) is responsible for ensuring all projects are completed on-time, on-budget, and within scope
- Periodic reviews validate each project’s compliance with processes and quality of project artifacts.
- Management and the PMO need visibility and the ability to identify risks.
- Implementing, communicating, and enforcing changes to best practices present a formidable challenge which impedes the evolution of best practices.
TrueProject automates PMO assessments, project oversight, and the institutionalization of governance policies and project management best practices of post implementation reviews. The solution provides:
- Collection and evaluation of survey responses and operational metrics to provide a clear view of status and operational risk.
- Consistent communication with team members and project stakeholders.
- Automated post implementation reviews through collecting and evaluating performance metrics from management systems and by surveying participants and stakeholders to determine satisfaction levels and identify risks.