Organizations need stakeholder feedback to ensure project success.
TrueProject provides the organization with a venue for team members to share their concerns and issues. This information gives senior management daily, up-to-date visibility with the appropriate detail to support executive decision making and highlighted disparities in perceptions within the project team. If those inconsistencies are not uncovered, significant effort and associated costs would be wasted. Most importantly, the timely delivery of several strategic projects would be jeopardized.
A national testing company was developing a new online assessment test that would ensure their competitive position. The program manager responsible for the initiative understood the enormity of the project and the criticality to the testing company’s leadership position. He realized he needed continuous and direct qualitative communication with the members of the various development teams to augment the statistical data found in his traditional project management software. Traditionally, this critical information was obtained when management walked around and met with team members. But because the teams were so large and disconnected the traditional technique wasn’t an option. Fundamentally, the national testing company needed a solution that would:
- Increase visibility into emerging concerns and issues of the project teams.
- Proactively identify risks.
- Improve communication across the various teams as well as between the development organization and the project stake holders.
The national testing company selected TrueProject to address their business needs. It provided them:
- Accurate and timely team member perspectives and status.
- Multi-dimensional up-to-date information from all levels of the organization.
- Consistent communication with team members and project stakeholders.
- Early warnings to potential project risks.